Infimer has developed a revolutionary circular approach to waste management manifested in proprietary, environmentally-
and-commercially-sound processes, referred to as the Green and the White Processes.
The Company’s Green Process facilitates the recovery of residual MSW by converting landfill-destined waste into feedstock.
The complementary White Process uses the waste-based output for the production of thermoplastic composite materials.
These are later introduced to market as highly cost-effective raw materials, and used in the production of recyclable final
goods, closing an extremely resource efficient loop.
The Green Process is an extension to current MSW collection and sorting processes carried out at existing facilities. Applying IP-protected separation and processing methods and means and using the organic and plastic waste fractions, the feedstock required for the production of Infimer® is created.
- A unique and first-of-its-kind alternative to MSW landfilling
- Optimization of MSW recycling rate
- High quality, temperature-controlled processing without emissions
- Innovative capability for waste sorting at reduced costs
- Novel capability to recycle multi-tier materials that are not currently recyclable
- True manifestation of a circular economy: from waste to Infimer® to final product to waste and so forth
The White Process draws feedstock from the Green Process, and using specially-designed reactor-extruder and peripheral equipment, produces various grades of Infimer® for injection molding, extrusion and rotation molding production technologies.
- Price-and-quality constant and competitive alternative for recycled raw material; low dependence on price of oil
- Multiple potential applications for different industries
- Quality-consistent raw material grades even in non-continuous production processes
- Improved mechanical properties compared to regrind raw materials from pure thermoplastic sources
- The only opportunity for using regrind in rotation molding production process
Products & Industries
Discover how Infimer® can significantly and consistently reduce material costs,
while improving product quality and reproducibility.
Find out today how Infimer® can impact your bottom line.